YouTube ReVanced is an unofficial YouTube where you can watch your favorite videos without ads. Also, downloading is available for free!
YouTube ReVanced v18.20.39 MOD APK (Premium, No ADS)
|Publisher||Youtube ReVanced Team|
|MOD||Premium, No ADS|
|Get it On|
Welcome, this post is about Youtube ReVanced. Are you watching YouTube right now, or are you a fan of using Youtube Premium? There is a new-generation application that can help you watch YouTube without ads. Youtube ReVanced is an Android application developed by some third-party developers, called ReVanced Team. With this app, everyone can watch the best entertainment app, YouTube without the ads. Stay with us and keep reading this post to know all the details.
Also Check: Vidmate Premium (No Ads)
What does Youtube ReVanced do?
ReVanced is a YouTube-like app. It is connected to YouTube via some algorithms so you can watch everything you find on YouTube, you can find it on the ReVanced version as well. But the main difference is that you can watch anything that is available without the ads. Sounds familiar to Youtube Vanced? Well, as Youtube Vanced is about to shut down, some third-party developers did some maths and now this app is here for us.
Relax everyone who was using Youtube Vanced for the past few years, and the app will be closed soon, but now, you can use some best YouTube Vanced Alternatives including Youtube ReVanced. You can explore its features by scrolling down.
- AMOLED Dark Mode is available. It offers the best eye protection.
- Inbuilt Ad-Blocker is enabled so there will be zero ads.
- PiP Mode is supported.
- If you have used the Brightness & Sound control of MX Player which is awesome.
- You can repeat any song again & again in a loop.
- The old version of the Comment Tab is enabled.
- You can now block all types of sponsor ads.
- The dislike button is available.
Block All ADS
If you are tired of all the ads on your YouTube App, well, you can try out this version because here all the ads are blocked and you can enjoy your videos. This feature is available for YouTube Premium Users but it ain’t free. You can use this feature for free on Youtube ReVanced. Think of watching all your favorite videos without a single advertisement, how calm. Also, you can listen to your awesome songs without ads.
Background play is only available for premium users but doesn’t worry. Youtube ReVanced offers Background Playback. It means you can run any video in the background and do other work like chatting with friends or even playing games. Personally, I love this feature because Youtube doesn’t have it. I’d love to listen to songs in the background.
Picture in Picture (PiP) Mode
The PiP Mode is an amazing mode that helps you run the small screen, while you can do other work. You can chat with friends also while watching the video. It’s an amazing feature. You should try it on Youtube ReVanced.
Sponsor Block & Dislike Button Back
All types of sponsors can now be blocked. There are lots of other settings options available here too. You can disable or enable sponsor block. Speaking of the dislike button, it is now available. It was disabled by YouTube some time ago. But this app offers it with its API.
Simple Installation Guide For Youtube Revanced
In this section, we are going to share all the steps required to install Youtube ReVanced on Android. Read and follow these steps one by one to install the app.
Step 1: Download APK
First of all, you will need to download the APK from a trusted website. Once you downloaded the APK, proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Enable the “Install from Unknown Sources” Option
To install on Android, you will need to enable an option named “Install Unknown Apps” or “Install from Unknown Sources” in your device’s setting that will allow the installation of third-party apps on your device. Depending on the device’s Android version, you will find these options in different places. Follow the steps given below based on your Android version:
Step 3: Navigate the following
- Open the device’s Settings.
- Then navigate to the “Security and Privacy Protection >> Special Permissions >> Install Unknown Apps”. Here, you will see a complete list of all the apps installed on the device.
- Now, select the app from which you want to install the APK. For instance, if you are going to install YouTube ReVanced APK from the File Manager, then select File Manager from the list.
- After that, enable the “Allow from this source” option. It will allow the selected app to install the APK.
Step 4: Install the APK
After allowing the installation of third-party apps, it’s time to install the APK. To do that, follow the given steps:
- Open the file manager and go to the folder where the downloaded APK is saved and open the APK.
- It will open a pop-up window asking you to install the APK with two options – Cancel and Install. Tap on the Install button.
- Then the installation of YouTube ReVanced will begin and will take a few seconds to complete.
- Once completed, tap on the Done button.
- Now you can open and use the app from the apps list.
You must be logged in to post a comment.