How to Install APKS?
Hello, friends. You can find the latest APK version of games and applications here. But some of them are available in the APKs format. Here arises a problem. Many users don’t know how to install games & apps available in the APKs format. So, here we are. In this article, we have shared a step-by-step guide on installing the APKs file using the Split APKs installer easily.
Step-by-Step Guide to Install APKs using Split APKs Installer
- Install Split APKs Installer (SAI) from the Google Play Store.
- Open Split APKs Installer.
- You will see the “Install APKs” button at the bottom. Tap on it.
- Then select any of the following: Internal File Picker or System File Picker.
- Now navigate to the folder where the APKs file is stored. For instance, Download folder.
- Tap on the APKs file and then on the Select button.
- Now SAI will automatically detect and list all the split APK parts as shown in the below screenshot.
- Select all parts and tap on the Install button.
- As it’s the first time installing an APKs file from the SAI, a window will pop up asking you to allow the device to install apps from this app.
- To do that, tap the Settings button and enable the “Allow from this source” option.
- Then tap on the Install button shown in the next floating window.
- It will start installing the app. Please wait for a few seconds for its completion.
- Once done, SAI will show a notification that the app has been installed. You can now open and use the installed app/game.